- This event has passed.
History Adventure Camp: American Girl
June 12 @ 9:00 am – June 16 @ 4:00 pm
- « Walk Tampa: The Ybor City Story
- TBHC/OLLI Course: Florida’s Fantastic Artifacts and the Science of Archaeology »
This summer, peek into the past with your favorite dolls! Crafts, gallery experiences and a special tea party await you as each day brings new adventures with Gabriela McBride, Maryellen Larkin and Samantha. Ride the streetcar to explore Ybor City as it was during Samantha’s time. American Girl Dolls not required for participation.
History Adventure Camps are open to ages 7-11 and may include a field trip and guest speaker, museum insiders tour, and a take-home memory book, along with arts & crafts, games and outdoor activities. Camps are led by experienced educators dedicated to providing unique and engaging experiences campers won’t forget.
• For boys and girls ages 7-11. Campers must be within the age range allowed for each camp during the week(s) of their camp.
• Camp hours: 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
• Extended care available from 8-9 a.m. and 4-5:30 p.m. for an additional fee
• Camp registration is handled on a first-come, first-served basis
• Camps may include Tampa streetcar ride, field trip to nearby cultural site/museum, guest speaker, museum store visit, museum behind the scenes tour, Cotanchobee Park playground and waterplay day and take-home memory book.
• Register on-line, each child and session separately. Camp fills up, so register today!
• If you are interested in having your child attend a TBHC camp but have financial concerns, please contact The Education Department.
Refund Policy: A refund, minus a $25 administrative fee, will be issued if a written cancellation request is received at least 10 business days prior to the first day of camp.