History Adventure Camps: Museum Makerspace
July 24 @ 9:00 am – July 28 @ 4:00 pm
Imagine, create and build amazing projects with your friends – Lego building challenges and designing your own pirate sloop Prepare for a week of hands-on fun including STEAM activities. Campers will create an exhibit that parents can visit Friday afternoon.
Camps are open to ages 7-11 and may include arts & crafts, Tampa streetcar ride, field trip to a nearby cultural site or museum, guest speaker, museum insiders tour, playground and waterplay day in nearby Cotanchobee Park, and a take-home memory book. Camps are led by experienced educators dedicated to providing unique and engaging experiences campers won’t soon forget.
• For boys and girls ages 7-11. Campers must be within the age range allowed for each camp during the week(s) of their camp.
• Camp hours: 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
• Extended care available from 8-9 a.m. and 4-5:30 p.m. for an additional fee
• Camp registration is handled on a first-come, first-served basis
• Camps may include Tampa streetcar ride, field trip to nearby cultural site/museum, guest speaker, museum store visit, museum behind the scenes tour, Cotanchobee Park playground and waterplay day and take-home memory book.
• Register on-line, each child and session separately. Camp fills up, so register today!
• If you are interested in having your child attend a TBHC camp but have financial concerns, please contact The Education Department.
Refund Policy: A refund, minus a $25 administrative fee, will be issued if a written cancellation request is received at least 10 business days prior to the first day of camp.