Sangria and Stories: Remembering the USS Tampa
6:00 pM – 7:30 PM EST
Tampa Bay History Center
801 Old Water Street
Tampa, FL 33602
Join the artists who created the new USS Tampa mural at the History Center, and hear about the effort to memorialize the crew of the Tampa on the centennial of the end of WWI.
Sangria and Stories includes in-gallery talk, glass of sangria and complimentary parking.
The History Center has transitioned to a new online payment system. Members will need to create an account using their TBHC member number in order to receive a discount on this program. To purchase tickets:
1. Select the “Buy Tickets” tab below
2. You will be redirected to the new online store
3. At the top right of the online store page, select “Log In” to create a member account
4. You will need to enter your 4-digit member number located on the back of your membership card
5. Use this account any time you register for programs in order to receive a member discount
6. If you have any issues registering, please contact Visitor Services at 813-228-0097