|Annual Benefits|| Associate*
Teacher / Student Only
Admits 2 adults
*Per year for 5 years
|Unlimited Gallery Admission**|
|Museum Store 10% discount|
|Columbia 10% discount (excludes alcoholic beverages and catered events)|
|Program and Event discounts|
|Time Traveler and Local museum discounts|
|SERM Reciprocal Benefits (90 participating museums)|
|Invitations to Special Events|
|NARM Reciprocal Benefits (500 participating Museums)|
|Tampa Bay History Journal|
|Private Tour with History Center President & CEO|
|Complimentary Smithsonian membership|
|Facility rental 10% discount|
|Founder plaque listing|
|Free guest pass(es)||1||2||4||6||8||8||10|
|**Must present membership card and ID. Parking available at the Channelside Parking Grage, from 10 to 5 only. Other restrictions and Black-out dates may apply. Parking benefit is non-transferable and does not accrue beyond current membership period. One per visit. No cash value.|
Members also receive discounts on special events, educational programs, summer camps, and family-friendly activities throughout the year.
Click here for a calendar of all upcoming History Center events.
The History Center offers parking validation for our members during regular museum hours (10 a.m.-5 p.m.) Members receive a quantity of parking validations each year, based on membership level. Just stop by the Visitor Services desk each time you visit to receive parking validation for that day.
- Members must present their membership card and ID to receive parking validation.
- Validation is for the Channelside Parking Garage, from 10AM to 5PM only.
- Validation is not available for after-hours events.
- Other restrictions and black-out dates may apply.
- Member parking benefit is non-transferable and does not accrue beyond current membership period.
- One validation per visit.
- No cash value.
- Local Museum and Attractions
Your membership provides you with special discounts and privileges at other local museums and attractions. All members receive the local reciprocal benefits, which vary by organization. For a complete list of participating local organizations, please click here. Reciprocal Benefits
- Time Travelers
As a Time Travelers affiliate institution the Tampa Bay History Center offers all of our members the reciprocal benefits of more than 200 museums and historical sites throughout the United States. To view participating museums and historical sites by state, please visit Time Travelers. Benefits vary by institution.
As a Smithsonian affiliate institution, the Tampa Bay History Center offers all of our members the option to add Smithsonian membership for an additional $20 per membership. Smithsonian membership provides members with a subscription to Smithsonian Magazine, as well as free admission, benefits and discounts to participating Smithsonian institutions across the country. Benefits vary by institution. For more information, visit Smithsonian
- NARM and SERM
Southeastern Reciprocal Museum program (SERM) and the North American Reciprocal Museum program (NARM) are associations which offer reciprocal benefits to other participating museum members at a specified level. SERM currently has more than 90 participating institutions and NARM currently has over 600 participating institutions.
- SERM benefits are offered to members of the Tampa Bay History Center at the Family level and above. For a listing of participating museums – visit SERM and click on Southeastern Reciprocal Membership Program, then click on list of current museums.
- NARM benefits are offered to members of the Tampa Bay History Center at the Supporter level and above. For a complete listing of over 500 participating museums, visit NARM